PERCEPTION

I was recently talking to one of my batch mates, and i received a perception regarding myself....specially among the girls.that i am a bad human being....shocked i was......am i ??one thing i would agree that i am a bit rude..not nature wise but society wise..i thought it to be a cool attitude....that too at times...it's not that i m always like that..at times...but unfortunately..a perception once built does not change anything i do will be treated as a ruder and bad sign.....
MY side of the story...

a bit history......
i have been apart of kota(it is atag people enjoy to be assosiated with the mecca of iit as it is termed)...till 10th i had never uttered a single abusive word...even in kota i was decent,......but seeing my frdz...i changed......it changed me...i become a victim of circumstance......i did not find anything bad in it, and started speaking in that informal tone often.IN college i would often utter such words in front of the girls.....i would not say a courtesy hi too them,as my frd chote did,truly his behavior with the girls was applauding.....we even tagged him playboy.....
i thing i started neglecting girls of our class as i was being linked to one of them without any rime or reason(not to my first crush but someone else),....so i started neglecting them.......ki logg kya sochenge type of feeling started erupting in me........
hey i was wrong......
...........
kabhi kabhi i didn't have the guts to talk and sometime the feeling of...logg kya sochenge.......
as for the informal langage yes taht was a bad habit to look cool and attitude posing i was wrongg........
my frnd chote hinted me many times that i must pay heed to my word but i said who cares i want to live my life sort of......
wrong i was......
so probably this mistake might cause my image to degrade a lot among girls......as for the boyss....arre unme to apni achi image hai akhir i m not that bad,...after alll
so

i would definitely make desperate effort to improve....par...
lets see......]

7 comments:

Goel said...

he he......gud admitted dude.....
n yeah, i'll advice u nt 2 live under ne pressure....just chillout n rock d life d way u want....just b'have lyk d original nt ne xerox....
oderwise B3 rox........n dat's d bottomlyn.......yoooooo......!!!!

$@ur@bh said...

hey dude what happened??
kya bhaiya akela feel kar raha hai kya...
saale bindass raho kya ladkiyon k chakar me dimag kharab..LADKIYAAN to roj aati hai roz jaati hai...
I HOPE NO GIRL IS READING IT...
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!
i think u r missing a gf...surely....but fikar not
tu akela nahi hai...vaise vo gubare hai na....hehehehe:)

Akshay said...

:)
GIRLS.....NAAAAA....I M SATISFIED WITH CHOTE......I M ALSO MISSING HIM....THATS'S WHY.....

neelesh sahay said...

haan lagta hai u r def missing chotu .......koi na yaar bottomline to tujhe pata hai hi .so njoy as we alwayz do ...

Goel said...

ye sonu kaun hai bhai????
1st tym suna hai......:D

Akshay said...

sonu=ansari
:)
rahul tera to cut gaya...

$@ur@bh said...

hmmm
sonu==ansari==saurabh==aswani(as my school friendz call me aswani)..
sonu ->my pet name is sonu
hahaha

Powered By Blogger